- Reg grade hair extensions is the courser type of hair that will hold a tighter curl when styling
- The term "Mink" is a description describing the hair to be very soft. This hair has less split ends, very sleek, takes color the best, and last longer.
- Mink is less maintenance and lasts longer than any other grade
- Custom Full Lace/Frontal Wigs are made with Mink hair extensions
- Consult with a professional before dying extensions. TCC extensions can withstand multiple dye jobs with professional and drug store products, preferably L'oreal.
- You can curl/straighten all extensions. Curly extensions may not hold a straight look for a long period of time.
- Bundles and custom wigs lasts up to 1-2 years depending on maintenance.
- Closures sew ins lasts 2-3 months or 1-2 installs. Closures are very delicate.
- Frontals are very unique. Longevity completely depends on customer and stylist install technique.
- NEW Customized Lace Units lasts up to 12 months or longer depending on maintenance
Do you have a visual of density types?
How do you determine cap size? Note: Please measure your head as we have a NO REFUND policy.
Are all caps free?
No. M caps are free. S and L caps are $10
- Refunds: for any reason your wig needs to get replaced, this is only allowed if the lace has not been cut. We'll be able to add hair for shedding and increase processing for tangling. NO REFUND POLICY.
- Salon and Hair Store are located at the same place.
- Schedule an appointment with Carissa here.
- Sells all textures and grades.
- Extensions go up to 34" in store. Anything longer will need to get made by production in Nashville. Please order in advance in time for occasion or hair appointment.
- Stylist available in shop.
- Wig payments are done in store or at checkout. Please call 713-367-1862 & ask for Nashville location. All payments are non-refundable. TCC will hold your wig for only 3 months after being completed.